SouthWest Water Company takes pride in stewardship of valuable water resources. We provide safe and reliable water, wastewater services and resource management for homes, businesses and communities nationwide.
Mission and Values
At SouthWest Water, how we accomplish this mission is as important as the mission itself, and we hold ourselves accountable for both the means and the end. We are all members of one team and we have clear beliefs about how to best serve each other and our customers, our business partners, and our communities. We share these guiding principles openly to make clear the behaviors we expect of ourselves and our business partners. They are with us every step of the way.
- We lead by example
- We take initiative to stop unsafe practices
- We contribute to work place safety
- We translate safety training into improved work site behavior
Stewardship of the Environment
- We put the safety of public health and the environment first above all other objectives
- We take responsibility for the vital water resources entrusted to us
- We proactively strive for full compliance in our operations
- We communicate deficiencies in a timely manner
- We continuously improve operating skills and certifications
- We listen attentively
- We respond to needs in a courteous manner
- We are fair and honest, especially when our policies conflict with requests
- We honor our commitments and strive to exceed expectations
- We take responsibility and accountability for results
- We thoroughly understand our policies and procedures
- We are committed to helping each other succeed by freely sharing knowledge
- We recognize and reward good performance
- We provide opportunities for growth and advancement
- We contribute to the betterment of our community
- We always consider how our actions affect our community
- We choose business partners who share our values
Guided by these principles, we’ve had an opportunity to carry out our mission on many exciting projects.
Read about our systems to see how we’ve made a difference in the lives of several communities.
Or, CLICK HERE to contact us and learn more.